-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I am now ready for biking season

It was another beautiful day today but I gave up riding so that I could get my road bike ready for the coming season. I had been telling Bill since November that i wanted to get my bike cleaned and checked. Well it didnt happen so I put my bike in the car and headed to Irwins. Bill was laughing when he saw me walk in, He knew exactly what I wanted. So now thanks to Kyle and Bill my bike has a clean chain, a tightened bottom bracket and is all polished and pretty.



Since I was at Irwins I thought that i might as well stock up on some stuff. So I am now the proud owner of a new pink/purple helmet,



a pair of inbetween gloves, they are for when the claws are to warm and the fingerless are to cold



and some socks. If you want some great socks look into getting some Pearl Izumi wool or some of the wool Specialized. They are wonderful!



I also got my Mountain Bike down today. I did not ride it at all last year. I need to do some Mt Bike riding this year. It is a Cinelli. Cinelli made a few mountain bikes back in the early 90's, I like the bike so I dont see why I need to get a newer one.



Hopefully I will be able to get out tomorrow, If not there is always the trainer.

Happy Biking...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice new gear! I wish my bike looked that good. Maybe I need to bring mine down too!

Jules said...

Go and see Kyle and Bill, they will make your bike look as good or better than mine.