-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Bill made it home

Bill finally made it home last night. It was not a pleasant drive for him and his friend Dan. Took about 13.5 hours from Tulsa. Dan spent the night on the couch. He has spent many a night on our couch, Whenever he comes to help Bill. The Cats were kind of freaked out, they kept looking at me like "Mom that strange dude is on the couch again". My souviner from the Chili Bowl was three bottles of Mexican Coca Cola. I asked Bill if it had the real stuff in it, he didnt know. Yah right, how come I only got three bottles instead of the 8 pack bottles usually come in..hmmm.

On a different subject. I had said something to Bill about wanting to try some cyclecross races...well I am now the proud owner of a new cyclecross frame. It is the winter work in progress on Bill's Blog on the Irwins's web page. Check it out if you get the chance. http://irwinsbikes.com/bill/

No comments: