-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Friday, December 29, 2006

December 29th?

I cannot believe that it is December 29th. I think that this is the first time I have been out on my rode bike in December. It was a beautiful day again. I rode my usual ride to Reasnor and back. I have a wonderful surprise on the way back. I topped a hill, looked up in the trees and there was a Bald Eagle sitting there as pretty as you please. I just stopped and watched. The Eagle flew away after a few minutes. What a beautiful creature. It is one thing to be looking for them but it is another to just happen across one.

I know that alot of people dont want to hear this but I am ready for some snow. I enjoy the snow and the cold. So maybe just a couple of weeks of it would be nice.


"Good old days start with good new days like today."

PEACE

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cool! I love Eagles! Kyle and I are signed up for BRR. I just need to get shoe covers,claws, and maybe a baclava (not sure if Kyle has an extra) and I'll be set!
So let's have snow in January and back up to nicer temps first part of February!

Jules said...

Oh my, you are ahead of me, I need to get signed up. If you dont get the shoe covers and claws let me know I have extras. That is one of the nice things of being married to a bike show worker...you get extras.

Have a good New Year.

Webbies said...

I think you brought the snow...pretty white snow