-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Monday, January 29, 2007

BRRR it is cold out.

When you look in the dictionary under the word commen sense... you will not find my name in the list. Yes I took the bike out today in 18 mile an hours winds. It reminded me of the bike ride from hell last year(that would be Brr to those of you who do not know). There is a reason for my insanity. I want to ride my new bike Saturday, however Bill said that I needed to get out and get a few miles on it so we can find any issues. I guess he was right. I threw the chain twice...I think that is considered an issue. I do not know if I will ride it Saturday on Brrr or take my trusty road bike. If the roads are clear I will probably use the road bike. But you never know. I do know it will not be the mountain bike, that about killed me last year. I was happy with my winter riding gear, I was for the most part warm and comfy.

Peace.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thought you'd have a BRR update by now...are still thawing out??