-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

How well do you actually know me?

Julie Sedore had a quiz on her blog and it was fun. So I am doing one of my own to see how well people know me. Have fun and if you dont do well that is fine. I dont expect many to know me to well.

More than you ever wanted to know about me...



Take my quiz!


Take This Quiz | See Scores | Make Own Quiz

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey...I didn't do too bad on your quiz. You were tricky with the trip question, throwing 2 biking ones in there! I couldn't remember which one and of course picked the wrong one!