-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Christmas Memories:

One Christmas my sisters and I received ice skates from Santa. We were lucky enough to live next to a couple of ponds and a river. So Mom, Dad, my sisters and I all bundled up and went and cleared snow off of one of the ponds. We all went ice skating. I think I was around 6 years old. For some reason I alway remember this.

One year I received a simple music box as a gift it was a nativity scene under a glass dome and it plays Silent Night. Everytime I listen to this play I want to cry. It is the most beautiful sound.


Christmas is not about the gifts it is about the giving. It is about friends and family. I sometimes think that we lose site of this. This Christmas sit back and think about everyone who has touched your life this year or ever. Give thanks for family and friends. For what you have not what you dont have. Give thanks for the time that you are given.

"We cannot buy time, it is a gift from God"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Some of my favorite memories are doing the Church program on Christmas Eve night and then going home and opening our stocking stuffers while listening to records! My favorite was Evie's "Come on ring those bells" from her album.