-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Even in Death Life goes on....

Two weeks ago this saturday I had a friend die of cancer she was only 46 I am 44. Believe me when I say this hit close to home. Even though she smoked like a smoke stack that does not mean in two years that I will not be sticken with cancer. However life goes on. I had a very enjoyable girls day out with Julie and Alexa S. We rode the mayors ride. Great day, great ride, great friend. This morning I get a call from Bill, Seymour one of the cats that we had adopted had been hit and killed by a car. I was and am second guessing myself should I have taken him to the animal rescue league. Would he have been better off there. Bill and I aquired 5 cats from the neighbors when they just left them, I loved them like I did my own house cats. However life goes on. One of the adoptes had 4 kittens on Tuesday and Seymour is one of the dads. Death is very difficult however we need to live life to the fullest for we have no idea what tomorrow bring. I want all of you to give a hug and tell those the you love that you love them. whether they are people or animals. Dont let anyone fool you animals have feeling to. There is a saying that starts out like this...Dance as if no one is watching...I love to dance music is good for the soul ..Tonight I have been drinking toasts to those friend that I have lost....Animal and people...thank you for being a friend and I hope that you are at the pearly gates waiting for me when it is my time to go...Until then I am going to do alot of dancing...come and dance with me...PEACE

No comments: