-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Final Curtain has Closed

Since December all of my time and energy has been on the play No No Nanette, from learning lines to helping build the set. As with anything in life all good things must come to an end. Last night the final curtain closed on NCT's production of No No Nanette. It was a great run for the theater and the cast. I am having what they call post production depression. It usually happens. For the past 4 months I have been so focused on the play and then it is all over. I know in my heart that it is time for something else however I will miss the people and the performances.

The show was set in the 1920's so that ment pen curls and for some reason my hair took the longest..














I was the crabby maid













However a play is not all work we have alot of fun goofing around....











So the final curtain has fallen and I thank all of the cast/crew for a great show!







My biking has been put on hold for the play, now the bike and road are calling to me. It is time to make up some miles and enjoy the nature that God has created.

PEACE...

No comments: