-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

What I have learned biking this year

I do some of my best thinking when I am exercising here are some of things I contemplated or thought about while riding this year.

1. I am not 30 years old anymore and It took a long time to remember this.
2. Thank goodness for hubbys that will come to there wifes rescue.
3. Sometimes fortune cookies do have a bit of truth
4. Lance does not dope, Floyd does not dope and Jan Ullrich what can you say the best natural talent in years and no one knew how to handle him or his talent. What a waste
5. Dont go to Walmart after 8:00 it is really scary.
6. Why did I take so long to start riding again, I really missed this.
7. Work is not my life dont let it take over.
8. Only 11 more days until our cruise.
9. I like hills I must be crazy.
10. What is my purpose in life.
11. I like watching animals they are so cool.
12. Claw and shoe covers are a must for Brrr
13. Butt butter is my friend.
14. I miss not riding RAGBRAI
15. Farmers are so cool..

These are just a few things that have gone through my mind. It is amazing how exercise just clears the mind and the soul...Peace

1 comment:

Julie said...

Here are some responses for you!!
1. I'm not 20 anymore!
2. AMEN!!
3. if they don't, then put "in bed" after the saying.
4. I agree
5. Even more scary after 10:00pm!!
6. I need to start...hoping to take Kristin's approach to finding babysitters...while trick-or-treating!
7. Working part time is great!!
8. Have Fun!!
9. You are crazy!!
10. To be a great person and live your life the way you wish!
11. I agree once again!
12. DEFINITELY!!
13. Haven't needed that yet!
14. Still need to do that
15. In agreement again!