-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

1840

Well I am gaining on my quest for 2000 miles. I drove to Ira and hit the trail yesterday. The first time that I have done the whole thing. Not to bad as long as the wind was at your back but man that wind was ferocious. I have been doing some reading on getting a good aerobic base so I started to wear my heartrate monitor. Now I know why I have been having such issues. I am surprised that my heart didnt blow up. I have been riding way above where I should be. This winter I am going to follow the guidline of just riding in my aerobic heartrate and see If I can get my base built up. Kind of like a science experiment. I have noticed that I feel much better keeping a lower heartrate.

I took a couple of pics to try out a new camera I got. It came with an underwater case so I hope to get pics of fishes and cute butts...:)

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The contrast of the field caught my eye:



How can you not like cows:

No comments: