-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Figures

It just figures. I went on a bike ride sunday. Very nice day to ride. Well anyway it is my goal to get 2000 miles on my bike and I was at around 1772. So I calculated and thought hey I will have reached 1800 by the time I get home. I rode into the driveway look at my computer and..................1799.7, it figures. I had to get back on my bike ride up the hill turn back around it then read 1800. So you never know I just might get my 2000 if I ride in rain, or snow or dead of night...sounds like a postman...Remember a true friend will..When you are sad -- help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

Peace

No comments: