-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

1st 2006 Fall bike ride

I finally got outside on the bike again. I have been riding inside on a trainer because it just gets dark to fast to ride after work. It was a beautiful day to ride especially if you were riding south very nice tail wind. The folage is starting to change colors, farmers are starting to harvest and it is nice and cool out. My kind of weather. I even had a passanger for a while..a little sweat bee needed a lift.

My bike now has 1746 miles on it. I was/am hoping for 2000 miles this year. I do not know if I will make it or not. I need to get in some long distance days, however the next few weeks i am busy on the weekend and then we are off on a nice cruise but you never know I might get a burst of enery and do 250 miles in a couple of weeks. I doubt it but you never know.

My biking partner for a little bit.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wish I could get out there with ya!

Jules said...

we will get some rides in this fall, we have to train for Brrr in February!

Julie said...

Already looking at getting some claws and shoe covers for it!!!

Jules said...

You have got to love those claws!