-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Image they really want to send...

I have certain sites on the internet that i go to, to keep up with what is going on. One of the sites is the Punk Rock Racing site. They had pictures from their training in Indiana. One caught my eye.


-Image from Punk Rock Cycling site

Ok I looked at the bottle trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was a New fangled water bottle or pop bottle, I just couldnt buy that. It looks like a wine bottle to me. If that was the only thing it wouldnt be so bad however if you look closer she is driving.

Every bikers worst nightmare are drunk drivers. Here you have a "biker" who is drinking while driving. Is that the kind of image the Punk Rockers want to send. I think that people forget that there are very easily influenced children, teenagers and adults out there who think wow if it is ok for them, then I can do it to.

If you want to be in the public eye think before you do, there are people watching.

These are my own opinions not my husbands or anyones elses if you dont like them come to me, as a biker I am entitled to my opinion when it comes to biker image and safety.

PEACE

1 comment:

Webbies said...

I hadn't noticed that picture....right on Julie...thanks for voicing your opinion.

B