-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Monday, August 28, 2006

August is almost over

Can you believe it that August is almost over. Wow time does fly. On Thursday will be my 15th wedding anniversary and Bill is still alive that is amazing. It actually has gone fast, we both say this, I think he says it to just keep the peace.

Last week I was in Wisconsin for work, I said I have my 20th anniversary with the company and they give me a trip to Wisconsin. I guess it could be worse. Wisconsin is actually a very nice state. It would be one that I could live in.

I finally got back on the bike tonight for the first time in a week and a half, my legs do not like me at the moment but they will just have to get use to it again. I love this cooler weather, fall is my favorite time of year, the colors are beautiful and it is the best time to bike.

As my fortune said the other night "The fastest way to lose a friend is to lend them money" oh so true.

No comments: