-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010

Happy New Year! I hope that your holidays were all that you expected and wanted. You can probably tell what my goal is for the year. I want to simplify my life. I think it will take more than a year but I can get a good start. I am going to start going through all of my stuff. If i have not opened it, looked at it, worn it or even knew I had it, it is going out the door.

I believe that you cannot truly be happy if you are worried about the materialistic things in your life. Wearing or owning the "it" name brands. It is a waste of money, time and energy.

So I am going to simplify. I am going to enjoy life more. I am going to try to enjoy working out not make it a chore, I want to enjoy my friends. Maybe I should say I want to simplify and enjoy. :).

So there are my plans for 2010. Simplify and Enjoy.

Peace

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

sounds like a plan :)