-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello

It has been a looong time since my last posting...it is amazing how time just gets away from you. The problem is I have a lot to say and nothing to say. Does that make any sense at all. I started my training for my season of tri's the first of January. It was going very well for a while, however since the time change it has been awful. I have just been tired. I know that I do not get enough sleep.

I joined a cycling team this year. All Nine Yards - Pinks. They are a great group of ladies. However I am wondering if that was a good idea for me. I feel pressure, Which I am totally putting on myself, to participate and do well. I want to do well so that I can do the team and sponsors proud. I need to get in the mind set that you do the best that you can and that is all that anyone can ask of you.

I think another thing makes me nervous is riding with a set group. When you go on RAGBRAI you are riding with alot of people yet you are usually only with one or two people, I am so use to riding by myself that when I get in a group setting I get way nervous. JS and I ride very well together, I enjoy my rides with her. I tried one gravel ride with the gravel group and it was a disaster for me. I know that I need to keep going to them however I am finding myself backing away. Making all kinds of excuses. I am finding myself backing away from all of the activities that the Pinks are doing. Like the Wed ladies night at Bike World and the modeling of clothing that evening.

I want to belong just having a hard time at the moment.

On to a lighter subject. I can tell that spring is here. My grass is starting to turn green, the birds are singing and my cats are driving me nuts..:). They have spring fever really bad. I try to open the windows so the ones in the house can get some fresh air. I am mentally planning out my backyard, I am going to replant some grasses and get rid of others. Bill is going to build me some more raised gardens so I can plant some more veggies. Love fresh veggies. Now if i could only have a chicken coop...dont think that would fly in town. :)

I am looking forward to sitting on my deck and just enjoying the weather.

Well that is about all that has been going on with me.

Until next time..PEACE

No comments: