-How much we enjoy what we have is much more important than how much we have. Life is full of people who have more than they know what to do with, but cannot be content. It is the capacity to enjoy life that brings contentment.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Art By Tommy Original

I am the proud owner of an original Art By Tommy. I even got to watch him work for a little bit until his bodyguard showed up and scared me away.

Below is a photo of Tommy hard at work or at least he was until he realized that I was watching.



I just had time to snap the next picture as his friend and bodyguard Winston showed up. I didnt want to make them mad so I left.



Ah the final masterpiece an Art By Tommy Original on a semi tightly rolled paper medium. I heard that the paper is very expensive. I will treasure forever.



PEACE

No comments: